There are many things in our home that need to be repaired or fixed. One of these is the thermostat. You need to know how to reset the Lennox thermostat if it is not working properly. This will help you to conserve energy and lower the costs of heating your home. This article will show you how to reset the Lennox icomfort wifi thermostat.
Do you have an old thermostat in your home that needs to be repaired? You can easily find a Lennox comfort thermostat replacement at a local hardware store or at a home improvement store. Thermostats are an integral part of the HVAC system. They are responsible for maintaining the comfort level in your home.
However, when they malfunction, you can end up spending a lot of money on repairs. The good news is that you can repair them yourself and save a lot of money in the process.
This guide will walk you through the process of resetting the Lennox thermostat. We will start by discussing the symptoms that your thermostat may exhibit, and then we will explain how to repair them.
How do I reset my icomfort thermostat – Guide
1. Touch the Home button.
2. Scroll up to the top of the screen and select the Menu button.
3. Select Settings
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select “System Reset”.
5. A message will say “Reset Thermostat”.
6. Touch Reset to confirm.
7. Touch the reset button located at the bottom of the thermostat.
8. The thermostat will restart and will display the factory default settings.
9. The thermostat will prompt you to use the default setting.
10. Touch the “Use Default Settings” button.
11. The thermostat will then go through the startup process and reboot itself.
12. The thermostat will now display the home screen and the original settings.
How to set temperature for Icomfort
Lennox Icomfort thermostats have two basic operating modes – Heat or Cool. They also have four temperature settings.
A temperature setting controls the amount of heat that is sent to your room. A higher temperature setting creates more heat. A lower setting creates less heat. A cool setting sends no heat at all.
1. Press and hold the ON/OFF button until the thermostat boots up.
2. Press the up/down buttons until the desired temperature is set.
3. Release the buttons. The system should now be set.
4. To confirm, turn the power on.
5. If the problem persists, contact a Lennox certified service representative for further assistance.
Outcome Of The Correct Way Of Doing It: The thermostat should now be Lennox Icomfort reset and working correctly. There may still be some debris that you can see in the vents.
If you still notice smoke coming from the vents and hood, open the door to the outside, turn on the exhaust fan and wait for the smoke to go away. This could take several minutes.
Resetting Your Lennox Icomfort Thermostat
It is a good idea to know how to reset Lennox icomfort wifi thermostat. If you do, it can save you money in the long run. It is very important to Lennox’s icomfort thermostat reset.
This is because it can be used to set different temperatures. It can be used to warm your home or to cool it down.
If you want to find out how to reset your Lennox Icomfort thermostat, read the following instructions.
I hope you liked the post “how do I reset my icomfort thermostat”. I know this was a lengthy post, but I will surely try to keep this article updated.
If you want to ask any questions then comment below.